Professional Treatment for Depression
At this point, you’ve probably tried to manage depression yourself and it hasn’t worked, which is truly ok. Depression can be considered a common emotion these days, and unfortunately an everyday term that is used loosely to describe stress and feelings like sadness. For many others like you, depression is not a joke or a term to describe common emotions, it’s a daily struggle that leads to dangerous emotions, detachment from life activities and often a high risk of addictive behavior.
Treating depression and other mental health disorders is what we do best. Our expert and caring staff is here, on call, ready to hear your story. We’ll work together and build a clear plan that fits only your specific needs, and we believe in giving you back to living a life with peace of mind, and yes even lasting happiness.
When you are ready, we are here for you – (800) 715-2004
As you take the right steps to fight back against depression, reach out and have a confidential conversation to see if Fountain Hills Recovery can help you. If we are not the right fit, we’ll provide you recommendations on how or where to get the help you need.
“Too many people wait until they are exhausted or depressed to make change or seek help. Mental health isn’t something to put on the back burner. We can’t keep good habits in storage until we need them. Mental hygiene takes practice and repetition. It should be as ingrained in our daily routine as dental hygiene. – Adam G.”
Common Signs & Symptoms of Depression
Depression creates a dangerous and vicious cycle for those suffering, and even for those around them like friends and family.
The most common symptoms of depression include:
- Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” feelings
- Feelings of hopelessness or pessimism
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, or helplessness
- Irritability, restlessness
- Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable
- Fatigue and decreased energy
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions
- Insomnia, early-morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping
- Overeating, or appetite loss
- Thoughts of suicide, suicide attempts
If you are dealing with suicidal thoughts, make sure you immediately call 988, the Suicide & Crisis Lifeline.
Learning to Manage Depression
Those who suffer from depression, anxiety and other severe mental health disorders often turn to unhealthy approaches like self medication through drugs and alcohol and other dangerous behaviors to cope and soothe themselves. It’s important for those with serious mental health disorders like depression to receive professional support, therapies and a personalized approach where clients understand their emotions in a safe environment, while learning healthy coping skills to increase stress tolerance for improved mood regulation.
Features of our depression program include:
- Multiple levels of care – enables clients to heal at their own pace
- High staff-to-client ratio – clients receive greater care and attention
- Strong community around you –frequent one-on-one therapy and group therapy within a strong cultural and social environment
- Holistic and experiential work – equine therapy, music therapy, fitness, yoga, and much, much more
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) – will work with medical staff and detox centers as needed.
- TMS therapy – can regulate discomfort and cravings during and after the recovery process
Start Healing from Depression at Fountain Hills Recovery
Depression medication from your primary care physician (PCP) may offer you short-term relief from your trauma & depression but in the end delaying professional treatment may be causing more problems in your life. If you’re ready to not only understand, but truly beat your depression, Fountain Hills Recovery can help. When you are ready, we are here for you – 800-715-2004
Contact us to learn more about our outstanding therapies and schedule a tour of our luxury properties.