Many of our clients come to us from other rehab facilities across the United States. Likewise, we take in many who are endeavoring in recovery for their first time. Either way, we focus on making your rehabilitation treatment plan the last one you’ll need to gain and maintain a comfortable, exciting, fulfilling life. While the best rehab is usually the last rehab, much of the recovery success-rate has to do with the user.
So, how do you know if you’re ready for a successful rehabilitation from drugs or alcohol? Keep reading to see if you find yourself in any of the following situations that come from our past and present client rehab success-stories:
WHO IS FOUNTAIN HILLS RECOVERY FOR?
- You are finally thinking, “I can’t do this ANYMORE.”
- The pain of using drugs or alcohol is greater than the pain of not using.
- You have lost control of your life – it is no longer manageable and consequences are weighing on you.
- You have hit your rock bottom and you are ready to choose life over addiction.
- You are ready to learn how to cope with life sober so you can get your family back.
- You have experienced an irreversible life event that has brought on a willingness to change.
- You have lost everything and have nowhere to go.
- You have been given a choice: be homeless or be in recovery.
- You do not want to live anymore and the depression or pain is unbearable.
- Your rock bottom cannot get any lower.
- Your health is deteriorating and you realize you cannot do this on your own – it is more of a problem than you thought.
- A family member recently disowned you and you have nowhere to go.
- You are messing up your personal or professional responsibilities and fear losing it all.
- You have recently realized you could die from an overdose.
- You are about to lose the love of your life or already have.
- You are ready to be happy and feel peaceful inside.
- You are ready to get help from recovery counselors who genuinely care.
- You are ready to learn how to stop using drugs.
- You are ready to learn how to cope with life sober and live without addiction.
If you found yourself in the above scenarios, it’s about time you call for help.
Finding the right addiction treatment program can be a matter of life or death. Fountain Hills Recovery is here to help. Call us now at (800) 715-2004.